Brian’s Blog – The Journey Begins

We’ve made it to Dulles, thanks to a large van and our driver Marcelle weaving us through some I-95 traffic. We’re at our gate...

Brian’s Blog – We’re Headed to Poland on Monday Morning

On Monday, April 4, 2022, Ellen Renee Adams, Sara Rosenbaum and I head to Poland as part of a fly-in with the Jewish Federations...

Nannette Shor will receive JCFR Woman of Valor Award

Nannette Shor, a native Richmonder, passionate volunteer and longtime leader of the Jewish community, has been chosen to receive the Jewish Community Federation of...

A piece of me never left Ukraine’

By Allie Vornholt Editor’s Note: Allie Vornholt traveled to Ukraine in May 2019 along with six other Susan and Mark Sisisky JDC Global Enrichment Fund...

UR athletes and coaches learn about the Holocaust

More than 140 University of Richmond athletes, coaches and staff members attended a special program of tours and talk backs at the Virginia Holocaust...

The Last Cyclist at VHM: April 28

On April 28, the Jewish Family Theater’s presentation of The Last Cyclist, will be at the Virginia Holocaust Museum. In cooperation with the Weinstein...

One Book One Hadassah

On Thursday, April 7 at 7 p.m., Hadassah Magazine will interview Lisa Barr, author of “Woman on Fire.” Register for this free event by...

The Book of Two Ways

Hadassah’s annual Health Program in March 21 featured a speaker who was an end-of-life Doula. As part of the program, a brief discussion was featured...

Holocaust Exhibit in Fiber opens April 5

On April 5 - June 2, All that Remains: a Holocaust Exhibit in Fiber - Artist Leslie Klein opens her Exhibit in the Downstairs...