Mah Jongg Lessons

Have you always wanted to learn how to play Mah Jongg,or do you need a refresher? Now is your chance to learn while making...

Kristallnacht Remembrance Service: Nov. 6

Richmond musician Susan Greenbaum will be featured as our family speaker this year, and will bring her passion and faith to our Kristallnacht Remembrance...

Friendship Circle surges into the New Year!

Friendship Circle of Virginia kicked off its 2022-2023 program year with over 100 people at Surge Adventure Park on Sunday, Oct. 2nd. Children with disabilities,...

VHM & VPM to partner for Holocaust film screening

The Virginia Holocaust Museum and VPM are partnering to bring a screening and panel discussion for "The U.S. and the Holocaust," a three-part documentary...

VHM holds Annual Meeting

The Virginia Holocaust Museum's recent Annual Meeting featured state-of-the-Museum updates from Executive Director Samuel Asher, special remarks by Va. Attorney General Jason Miyares and...

A Gift Close to My Heart

By Heidi M. Nunnally I have long held a gift from my mother.  Something that she passed down to me.  When I was a child...

“The U.S. and the Holocaust:” special program at VHM

VHM: Film Screening & Panel Discussion The U.S. and the Holocaust Tuesday, November 15 | 7 pm 2000 East Cary St., Richmond, VA  On Nov. 15, please join Virginia...

VHM Annual Meeting set for Oct. 19

Fall is here, and we have some exciting things coming up at the museum that we want to share. First, if you have not had...

New Year, New Beginnings for Friendship Circle of Virginia!

Friendship Circle of Virginia (FCVA) focuses on creating an inclusive community, one friendship at a time. Our core programs are Friends Programs: Friends@Home and Friends...

Halina Zimm to receive VCIC Humanitarian Award

Holocaust Survivor, Halina Zimm, will receive a Humanitarian Award from the Virginia Center for Inclusive Communities (VCIC) for her contributions to the community on...