Pre-Registration Details for Vaccines in Virginia

The Virginia Department of Health (VDH) in February launched a new, centralized website to allow Virginians to pre-register for the COVID-19 vaccine at vaccinate.virginia.gov. This...

J-RVA Inclusion Task Force offers mental health workshop for Jewish community...

The J-RVA Disability Inclusion Task Force spearheaded by Friendship Circle in partnership with the Jewish Community Federation of Richmond is thrilled to offer a...

BBYO is alive and well

Richmond BBYO is alive and well even during these challenging COVID times. We are creating virtual chapter programs as well as positioning our chapters to meet in-person as...

Jewish Life at VCU

By Anya Sczerzenie Throughout my life, whenever the subject of Judaism came up, I always said, “well I’m Jewish… sort of.” I wasn’t sure whether I...

Zoom lecture celebrating women in Jewish history

Chabad of VA and Hadassah Richmond present A Zoom Lecture Celebrating Women in Jewish History Tuesday, February 9th 7:00 to 8:30 p.m. Portrait of a 16th Century Jewish...

Happy 104th Birthday Amy Krumbein!

(Editor’s note) The following is the 5th article in the Reflector series about some of the families, individuals and institutions who were and are...

Celebrating the life of Alan Zimm

Editor’s Note: The Virginia House of Delegates and Senate approved a resolution in January - HJ 571 - Celebrating the Life of Alan Zimm....

Purim Goes Virtual

Dress in a magical costume. Shake your Grogger. Eat Hamantaschen! All are welcome to join the Virtual Community Purim Celebrations in February. The Richmond Jewish Community is...

Hadassah Health Program – Get Your Mind and Body Healthy

Hadassah Richmond will present our annual Health Program, virtually, on Sunday morning, March 14 from 11 a.m. - 12:15 p.m. Eat the %*#& Cookie! will...

Hadassah Book Club

Hadassah Richmond’s Book Club will continue to meet via Zoom in 2021.  Join us, won’t you? All meetings will be 1-3 p.m. on the following...