Dress in a magical costume. Shake your Grogger.
Eat Hamantaschen! All are welcome to join
the Virtual Community Purim Celebrations in February.
The Richmond Jewish Community is offering a variety of virtual offerings to help celebrate Purim in February.
In lieu of the traditional carnival, the Weinstein JCC and the Jewish Community Federation of Richmond are offering an afternoon of online programs with fun for the whole family.
On the afternoon of Sunday, Feb. 28, join us for storytelling, puppet shows, Hamantaschen making, an online scavenger hunt and more.
Be on the lookout for registration links in emails and via social media.
Also, be sure to check the community calendar and organization websites for additional programs from Hadassah, the Synagogues, and much more.
See many articles in this issue about Purim activities open to the community.
For more information contact Sara Rosenbaum at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Community Purim Activities
- Hadassah Hamantaschen – Feb. 17, 7 p.m.
- PJ Library Purim – Feb 21 – co-sponsored with JCFR and Weinstein JCC
- Partnership2Gether Celebrating Purim in a Virtual Cocktail Workshop – Feb 21, at 1 p.m.
- Network JCFR Purim Event – Feb 23
- Beth-El MASK-erade: Feb. 25; 6:30 p.m.: COVID Memorial Service; 7 p.m: MASK-erade Pageant & Contest with Full Megillah Reading MC’d by Beth-El member Roben Farzad
- Beth Ahabah Megilah Reading and Shabbat Service – Feb 26, 6:15 p.m.
- Or Ami Purim Shabbat – Feb 26
- Beth-El Religious School Purim Activities – Feb 28, 9 a.m.
- Community Purim Celebration and Spiel Afternoon – Feb 28
- Beth Ahabah Spiel Evening performance – Feb 28, 6:30 p.m.
- Megilah Reading: Friday, Feb 26, 8 a.m. (minus Shacharit, Davven on your own before or after)